Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls dated for a spring release
Blizzard has announced a release date for the eagerly-awaited first expansion pack for Diablo III.
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls will bring in a raft of improvements to the game including a new loot system Loot 2.0 and a free-play option called Adventure Mode. All of this comes alongside a brand new narrative chapter where players battle the angel of death Malthael in his own battle-scarred realm, Pandemonium.
They also announced a Digital Deluxe Edition which includes a collection of exclusive helm- and weapon-transmogrification recipes to distinguish your hero among the champions of Sanctuary; a loyal Spectral Hound minion to keep your adventurers company on their epic journeys; three additional character slots to accommodate new heroes; an in-game Treasure Goblin companion pet for World of Warcraft; and an assortment of Crusader-themed Battle.net portraits and Malthael-themed decals for StarCraft II.
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls will be released on PC and Mac on March the 25th priced at 39.99 USD/32.99 GBP for the standard edition and 59.99 USD/49.99 GBP for the Digital Deluxe Edition.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer