Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls dated for a spring release
Blizzard has announced a release date for the eagerly-awaited first expansion pack for Diablo III.
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls will bring in a raft of improvements to the game including a new loot system Loot 2.0 and a free-play option called Adventure Mode. All of this comes alongside a brand new narrative chapter where players battle the angel of death Malthael in his own battle-scarred realm, Pandemonium.
They also announced a Digital Deluxe Edition which includes a collection of exclusive helm- and weapon-transmogrification recipes to distinguish your hero among the champions of Sanctuary; a loyal Spectral Hound minion to keep your adventurers company on their epic journeys; three additional character slots to accommodate new heroes; an in-game Treasure Goblin companion pet for World of Warcraft; and an assortment of Crusader-themed Battle.net portraits and Malthael-themed decals for StarCraft II.
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls will be released on PC and Mac on March the 25th priced at 39.99 USD/32.99 GBP for the standard edition and 59.99 USD/49.99 GBP for the Digital Deluxe Edition.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO