Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls dated for a spring release
Blizzard has announced a release date for the eagerly-awaited first expansion pack for Diablo III.
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls will bring in a raft of improvements to the game including a new loot system Loot 2.0 and a free-play option called Adventure Mode. All of this comes alongside a brand new narrative chapter where players battle the angel of death Malthael in his own battle-scarred realm, Pandemonium.
They also announced a Digital Deluxe Edition which includes a collection of exclusive helm- and weapon-transmogrification recipes to distinguish your hero among the champions of Sanctuary; a loyal Spectral Hound minion to keep your adventurers company on their epic journeys; three additional character slots to accommodate new heroes; an in-game Treasure Goblin companion pet for World of Warcraft; and an assortment of Crusader-themed Battle.net portraits and Malthael-themed decals for StarCraft II.
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls will be released on PC and Mac on March the 25th priced at 39.99 USD/32.99 GBP for the standard edition and 59.99 USD/49.99 GBP for the Digital Deluxe Edition.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title