Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls dated for a spring release
Blizzard has announced a release date for the eagerly-awaited first expansion pack for Diablo III.
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls will bring in a raft of improvements to the game including a new loot system Loot 2.0 and a free-play option called Adventure Mode. All of this comes alongside a brand new narrative chapter where players battle the angel of death Malthael in his own battle-scarred realm, Pandemonium.
They also announced a Digital Deluxe Edition which includes a collection of exclusive helm- and weapon-transmogrification recipes to distinguish your hero among the champions of Sanctuary; a loyal Spectral Hound minion to keep your adventurers company on their epic journeys; three additional character slots to accommodate new heroes; an in-game Treasure Goblin companion pet for World of Warcraft; and an assortment of Crusader-themed Battle.net portraits and Malthael-themed decals for StarCraft II.
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls will be released on PC and Mac on March the 25th priced at 39.99 USD/32.99 GBP for the standard edition and 59.99 USD/49.99 GBP for the Digital Deluxe Edition.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch