Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls dated for a spring release
Blizzard has announced a release date for the eagerly-awaited first expansion pack for Diablo III.
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls will bring in a raft of improvements to the game including a new loot system Loot 2.0 and a free-play option called Adventure Mode. All of this comes alongside a brand new narrative chapter where players battle the angel of death Malthael in his own battle-scarred realm, Pandemonium.
They also announced a Digital Deluxe Edition which includes a collection of exclusive helm- and weapon-transmogrification recipes to distinguish your hero among the champions of Sanctuary; a loyal Spectral Hound minion to keep your adventurers company on their epic journeys; three additional character slots to accommodate new heroes; an in-game Treasure Goblin companion pet for World of Warcraft; and an assortment of Crusader-themed Battle.net portraits and Malthael-themed decals for StarCraft II.
Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls will be released on PC and Mac on March the 25th priced at 39.99 USD/32.99 GBP for the standard edition and 59.99 USD/49.99 GBP for the Digital Deluxe Edition.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today