Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance gets a release date on PC
Konami has finally announced a release date for the PC version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
For those unfamiliar with the game it follows Raiden after the events of Metal Gear Solid 4 as he unravels a plot that begins with the kidnapping of an African president that he was hired to protect.
The game will be released through Steam on January the 9th at 19.99 GBP. It is available to pre-order from now with a 20 percent discount.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3