In-game item sales fund a 250,000 USD prize pool for the Counter-Strike: GO EMS One Katowice Championship
Valve has announced the details of the prize pool that has been amassed from sales of in-game items for the 2014 EMS One Katowice CS: GO Championship.
Proceeds from the sales of in-game items has managed to produce a 250,000 USD prize fund for the competition which will be held at the Spodek Arena in Katowice, Poland.
For more information on the competition, including how to get involved head over to the tournament's official website.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3