Games documentary series coming to Xbox Live starting with a look at Atari and ET: The Video Game
Microsoft has announced a new series of documentaries on video games is debuting exclusively to Xbox Live.
The new series will begin by looking at the great video game burial of 1983 when Atari buried a mountain of unsold ET: The Video Game cartridges in the desert outside of Alamogordo in New Mexico under the cover of darkness.
The series' co-producer Jonathan Chinn said, “Our goal is to produce a series of compelling and entertaining docs which will deploy all the narrative techniques of Simon's and my previous work. It's particularly exciting to be partnering with filmmakers like Zak Penn who come to this process from other filmmaking disciplines and who will bring their own distinctive creative vision to this.”
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday