Games documentary series coming to Xbox Live starting with a look at Atari and ET: The Video Game
Microsoft has announced a new series of documentaries on video games is debuting exclusively to Xbox Live.
The new series will begin by looking at the great video game burial of 1983 when Atari buried a mountain of unsold ET: The Video Game cartridges in the desert outside of Alamogordo in New Mexico under the cover of darkness.
The series' co-producer Jonathan Chinn said, “Our goal is to produce a series of compelling and entertaining docs which will deploy all the narrative techniques of Simon's and my previous work. It's particularly exciting to be partnering with filmmakers like Zak Penn who come to this process from other filmmaking disciplines and who will bring their own distinctive creative vision to this.”
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey