4J Studios working on a fix for the save file issues with Minecraft on PS3
4J Studios, the developer behind the console versions of Minecraft has stated that they are working hard to address the save flie issues being experienced by PS3 users.
The issues surfaced not long after they patched the PS3 version of Minecraft late on in December damaging the save files of some players.
4J stated earlier this week on Twitter, “Happy New Year everyone. We're now back at work – looks like we have some nasty PS3 issues to fix, then on to TU14 and other platforms.” They added later, “we're testing a fix for that and other PS3 issues now.”
Hopefully this won't put too much of a dampener on their work on the next-gen and PS Vita versions of the game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3