Epic's latest epic (..you just can't get the staff..) will be called Unreal Tournament 2007, Midway's PR department have officially confirmed, dissuading rumours that 2006 would in fact be the next in the series of multiplayer-focussed first-person shooters. Presumably this means we still have quite some time before the title will be released, a situation partly inferred by Epic and Midway's plans to only show-off the title behind closed doors at E3.
It appears then that Epic have skipped the yearly-update route with their latest opus, and hopefully the omission of 2006 will mean we're gifted more meaty advancements and expansions in 2007. More on this title soon. Maybe.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released