Epic's latest epic (..you just can't get the staff..) will be called Unreal Tournament 2007, Midway's PR department have officially confirmed, dissuading rumours that 2006 would in fact be the next in the series of multiplayer-focussed first-person shooters. Presumably this means we still have quite some time before the title will be released, a situation partly inferred by Epic and Midway's plans to only show-off the title behind closed doors at E3.
It appears then that Epic have skipped the yearly-update route with their latest opus, and hopefully the omission of 2006 will mean we're gifted more meaty advancements and expansions in 2007. More on this title soon. Maybe.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free