Epic's latest epic (..you just can't get the staff..) will be called Unreal Tournament 2007, Midway's PR department have officially confirmed, dissuading rumours that 2006 would in fact be the next in the series of multiplayer-focussed first-person shooters. Presumably this means we still have quite some time before the title will be released, a situation partly inferred by Epic and Midway's plans to only show-off the title behind closed doors at E3.
It appears then that Epic have skipped the yearly-update route with their latest opus, and hopefully the omission of 2006 will mean we're gifted more meaty advancements and expansions in 2007. More on this title soon. Maybe.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May