Epic's latest epic (..you just can't get the staff..) will be called Unreal Tournament 2007, Midway's PR department have officially confirmed, dissuading rumours that 2006 would in fact be the next in the series of multiplayer-focussed first-person shooters. Presumably this means we still have quite some time before the title will be released, a situation partly inferred by Epic and Midway's plans to only show-off the title behind closed doors at E3.
It appears then that Epic have skipped the yearly-update route with their latest opus, and hopefully the omission of 2006 will mean we're gifted more meaty advancements and expansions in 2007. More on this title soon. Maybe.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year