Battlefield 4 patch strikes Xbox One today
Today it's the turn of Xbox One gamers to get their hands on a patch for Battlefield 4.
The Xbox One patch arrives bearing the warning to expect some issues accessing the servers while DICE deploys the patch.
This patch will fix a host of errors including poor collision detection which causes grenades to bounce back even if a door is open, players respawning under the Lancang Dam map, flickering mini maps in Operation Locker and Rouge Transmission, normalised vehicle repair rates, a player feedback issue which caused blood to appear before damage was inflicted and many, many more.
Full patch notes are available on Battlelog. The PS4 and PS3 patches were deployed yesterday and fix many of the same issues.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3