Battlefield 4 patch strikes Xbox One today
Today it's the turn of Xbox One gamers to get their hands on a patch for Battlefield 4.
The Xbox One patch arrives bearing the warning to expect some issues accessing the servers while DICE deploys the patch.
This patch will fix a host of errors including poor collision detection which causes grenades to bounce back even if a door is open, players respawning under the Lancang Dam map, flickering mini maps in Operation Locker and Rouge Transmission, normalised vehicle repair rates, a player feedback issue which caused blood to appear before damage was inflicted and many, many more.
Full patch notes are available on Battlelog. The PS4 and PS3 patches were deployed yesterday and fix many of the same issues.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year