Battlefield 4 patch strikes Xbox One today
Today it's the turn of Xbox One gamers to get their hands on a patch for Battlefield 4.
The Xbox One patch arrives bearing the warning to expect some issues accessing the servers while DICE deploys the patch.
This patch will fix a host of errors including poor collision detection which causes grenades to bounce back even if a door is open, players respawning under the Lancang Dam map, flickering mini maps in Operation Locker and Rouge Transmission, normalised vehicle repair rates, a player feedback issue which caused blood to appear before damage was inflicted and many, many more.
Full patch notes are available on Battlelog. The PS4 and PS3 patches were deployed yesterday and fix many of the same issues.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free