Battlefield 4 patch strikes Xbox One today
Today it's the turn of Xbox One gamers to get their hands on a patch for Battlefield 4.
The Xbox One patch arrives bearing the warning to expect some issues accessing the servers while DICE deploys the patch.
This patch will fix a host of errors including poor collision detection which causes grenades to bounce back even if a door is open, players respawning under the Lancang Dam map, flickering mini maps in Operation Locker and Rouge Transmission, normalised vehicle repair rates, a player feedback issue which caused blood to appear before damage was inflicted and many, many more.
Full patch notes are available on Battlelog. The PS4 and PS3 patches were deployed yesterday and fix many of the same issues.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced