Halo to come to as many formats/channels as possible says 343 Industries
343 Industries is determined to bring the Halo universe to as many people as possible through as many channels as possible.
In an interview with GamesBeat, Halo: Spartan Assault design lead Mike Elliss spoke of their aims to bring Halo to the masses via games, toys and books with a “universe of experiences”.
“343′s looking to have Halo experiences in as many formats as possible,” stated Ellis. “You can look through our portfolio now. We have games. We have books on the New York Times bestseller list. We have toys and things like Mega Blocks and McFarlane figures. Halo is bigger than any one game. We see it as an entire universe of experiences.”
His comments come hot on the heels of a new job advert with Microsoft Studios searching for a new senior development engineer to help build and new Windows 8 title based on “a beloved franchise”. Could this be a Halo game?
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year