Halo to come to as many formats/channels as possible says 343 Industries
343 Industries is determined to bring the Halo universe to as many people as possible through as many channels as possible.
In an interview with GamesBeat, Halo: Spartan Assault design lead Mike Elliss spoke of their aims to bring Halo to the masses via games, toys and books with a “universe of experiences”.
“343′s looking to have Halo experiences in as many formats as possible,” stated Ellis. “You can look through our portfolio now. We have games. We have books on the New York Times bestseller list. We have toys and things like Mega Blocks and McFarlane figures. Halo is bigger than any one game. We see it as an entire universe of experiences.”
His comments come hot on the heels of a new job advert with Microsoft Studios searching for a new senior development engineer to help build and new Windows 8 title based on “a beloved franchise”. Could this be a Halo game?
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam