Halo to come to as many formats/channels as possible says 343 Industries
343 Industries is determined to bring the Halo universe to as many people as possible through as many channels as possible.
In an interview with GamesBeat, Halo: Spartan Assault design lead Mike Elliss spoke of their aims to bring Halo to the masses via games, toys and books with a “universe of experiences”.
“343′s looking to have Halo experiences in as many formats as possible,” stated Ellis. “You can look through our portfolio now. We have games. We have books on the New York Times bestseller list. We have toys and things like Mega Blocks and McFarlane figures. Halo is bigger than any one game. We see it as an entire universe of experiences.”
His comments come hot on the heels of a new job advert with Microsoft Studios searching for a new senior development engineer to help build and new Windows 8 title based on “a beloved franchise”. Could this be a Halo game?
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer