Dust 514 winter events start this week
This week sees the beginning of CCP's planned programme of winter events for Dust 514.
There will be Developer Invasion days (December 18th and 20th) where teams of four to six developers take on players in Other Contract games. Players will earn Double SP and ISK for competing in the battles. Times are available on the Dust 514 blog.
There will a weapon trial too between December the 18th and 25th where player tooled up with a standard combat rifle or rail rifle will be allowed to one Prototype Rifle to try out for every 10 kills scored.
Finally, from December the 25th to January the 5th Dust 514 will be running the 12 Days Of Dust event giving players different bonus in-game items for each day they log in and win a single match.
Between today and January the 4th CCP will also be offering a 75 percent discount on the Dust 514 Tactical Edition which gives players a bounty of skill boosters, vehicles, fully fitted dropsuits and Aurum all for 4.99 USD instead of the usual 19.99 USD.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3