Terraria hits the PS Vita today
Re-Logic's 2D platform adventurer Terraria has managed to break through on to the PS Vita today.
The Vita version of the game features a revamped control system designed to deliver something “new and unique” to the the gameplay experience this time around. The game also features an eight-player multiplayer where players can team up to beat bosses or even battle each other.
Richard Griffiths from 505 Games, Terraria's publisher explained, “It’s the revamped control system that’s seen the most focus this time around, in terms of really delivering something new and unique; introducing touch support to make the gameplay experience more immediate, tactile, and absorbing. You can use touch controls to combine and craft intuitively within the item interface, but also when digging, building, and creating your own environments — this time with added finesse.”
The game features all of the content from PC version 1.2 and also supports cross-save and cross-play with the PS3 version of the game.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold