Terraria hits the PS Vita today
Re-Logic's 2D platform adventurer Terraria has managed to break through on to the PS Vita today.
The Vita version of the game features a revamped control system designed to deliver something “new and unique” to the the gameplay experience this time around. The game also features an eight-player multiplayer where players can team up to beat bosses or even battle each other.
Richard Griffiths from 505 Games, Terraria's publisher explained, “It’s the revamped control system that’s seen the most focus this time around, in terms of really delivering something new and unique; introducing touch support to make the gameplay experience more immediate, tactile, and absorbing. You can use touch controls to combine and craft intuitively within the item interface, but also when digging, building, and creating your own environments — this time with added finesse.”
The game features all of the content from PC version 1.2 and also supports cross-save and cross-play with the PS3 version of the game.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year