WB Montreal releases a video on the making of Copperhead for Batman: Arkham Origins
WB Montreal has put together a new video giving a behind-the-scenes look at how they put together Copperhead for Batman: Arkham Origins.
Copperhead is just one of the eight deadly assassins out for the bounty placed on Batman's head in Batman: Arkham Origins and is easily the most agile and venomous opponent Batman faces in his early career.
The battle with Copperhead is one of the more memorable moments in Batman: Arkham Origins and is an exceptionally trippy experience. The video goes into details of the motion capture process that breathes life into the enemy to make her the agile, flexible and dangerous enemy that we see in the game.
Batman: Arkham Origins is available now on xbox 360, PS3, PC and Wii U.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3