Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PC version closer than you might expect
PC gamers looking to get their hands on Raiden's spin-off adventure may not have to wait for too much longer.
Kojima Productions have confirmed that the PC version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is not cancelled and will probably arrive sooner that fans might expect.
A staff member stated on the Kojima Productions Alert podcast, "Yes, it's coming, and it's coming sooner than you anticipate. It's in the final stages right now. You'll be seeing it pop up on Steam any day now."
PC gamers have been waiting for quite a while on the game which released on the Xbox 360 and PS3 back in February.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3