Activision details the Season Pass content for Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Activision has given the first details on what Call Of Duty fans can expect from the DLC for Call Of Duty: Ghosts.
As usual the game will receive four packs of DLC each including multiplayer maps and bonus weapons. There will also be a four-part episodic experience for Extinction mode.
Season Pass buyers will also get the Free Fall pre-order bonus map and Team Leader Digital Pack which includes a unique multiplayer character head, weapon camo, recticle, player patch, player card and player background.
Purchasing the Season Pass before May the 31st will also give players the ability to transfer it over from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One or PS3 to PS4 for free.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3