Kingdoms Of Amalur IP fails to sell in the 38 Studios asset auction
It seems that Kingdoms Of Amalur was not as hot a property as 38 Studios founder Curt Schilling believed.
Project Copernicus, the MMO set in the same universe as the studio's debut RPG Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning failed to sell in the auction of the failed studio's assets.
The auction did manage to raise 320,000 USD to go towards repaying the 75 million USD debt that the studio owed to the State Of Rhode Island.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3