Report: GTA V PC version does exist
There has been plenty of rumours flying around concerning a potential PC version of GTA V and we have a few more for you.
The latest news from the internet is that references to “GTA5.exe” in the latest version of AMD's Catalyst driver for their Radeon graphics processors.
It's pretty much a given that GTA V will be released at some point on the PC - just a bit later on than the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions - as every GTA game since GTA III has seen a late but very welcome PC release.
PS4 source code has also been found in the Xbox 360 version which points to a next-gen release at some point although Rockstar fervently denies this.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3