Lionhead seeking an technical director for a new triple-A MMORPG project
One of Lionhead's latest job adverts seems to indicate that they are working on a triple-A quality MMO.
The vacancy for a technical director/manager for a team of 30 engineers working on a “cutting edge new title”. The advert also specifies experience “working on MMORPGs, Multiplayer games or Action/Adventure titles on Xbox 360, PS3 or PC.”
Now it could just be that they need someone to work on their next-gen Fable title Fable Legends as it does have drop-in/drop-out four player co-op but given that the game has already been announced they'd surely specify Fable Legends in the vacancy listing.
Given the requirement of the advert for multiplayer or MMO experience it would seem to indicate that Lionhead do have another triple-A MMORPG in the works which is possibly a Fable MMO.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell