Lionhead seeking an technical director for a new triple-A MMORPG project
One of Lionhead's latest job adverts seems to indicate that they are working on a triple-A quality MMO.
The vacancy for a technical director/manager for a team of 30 engineers working on a “cutting edge new title”. The advert also specifies experience “working on MMORPGs, Multiplayer games or Action/Adventure titles on Xbox 360, PS3 or PC.”
Now it could just be that they need someone to work on their next-gen Fable title Fable Legends as it does have drop-in/drop-out four player co-op but given that the game has already been announced they'd surely specify Fable Legends in the vacancy listing.
Given the requirement of the advert for multiplayer or MMO experience it would seem to indicate that Lionhead do have another triple-A MMORPG in the works which is possibly a Fable MMO.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3