Lionhead seeking an technical director for a new triple-A MMORPG project
One of Lionhead's latest job adverts seems to indicate that they are working on a triple-A quality MMO.
The vacancy for a technical director/manager for a team of 30 engineers working on a “cutting edge new title”. The advert also specifies experience “working on MMORPGs, Multiplayer games or Action/Adventure titles on Xbox 360, PS3 or PC.”
Now it could just be that they need someone to work on their next-gen Fable title Fable Legends as it does have drop-in/drop-out four player co-op but given that the game has already been announced they'd surely specify Fable Legends in the vacancy listing.
Given the requirement of the advert for multiplayer or MMO experience it would seem to indicate that Lionhead do have another triple-A MMORPG in the works which is possibly a Fable MMO.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May