Lionhead seeking an technical director for a new triple-A MMORPG project
One of Lionhead's latest job adverts seems to indicate that they are working on a triple-A quality MMO.
The vacancy for a technical director/manager for a team of 30 engineers working on a “cutting edge new title”. The advert also specifies experience “working on MMORPGs, Multiplayer games or Action/Adventure titles on Xbox 360, PS3 or PC.”
Now it could just be that they need someone to work on their next-gen Fable title Fable Legends as it does have drop-in/drop-out four player co-op but given that the game has already been announced they'd surely specify Fable Legends in the vacancy listing.
Given the requirement of the advert for multiplayer or MMO experience it would seem to indicate that Lionhead do have another triple-A MMORPG in the works which is possibly a Fable MMO.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey