Lionhead seeking an technical director for a new triple-A MMORPG project
One of Lionhead's latest job adverts seems to indicate that they are working on a triple-A quality MMO.
The vacancy for a technical director/manager for a team of 30 engineers working on a “cutting edge new title”. The advert also specifies experience “working on MMORPGs, Multiplayer games or Action/Adventure titles on Xbox 360, PS3 or PC.”
Now it could just be that they need someone to work on their next-gen Fable title Fable Legends as it does have drop-in/drop-out four player co-op but given that the game has already been announced they'd surely specify Fable Legends in the vacancy listing.
Given the requirement of the advert for multiplayer or MMO experience it would seem to indicate that Lionhead do have another triple-A MMORPG in the works which is possibly a Fable MMO.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive