First Alien: Isolation screens leak out
Several screenshots have appeared that seem to be from the much rumoured new Alien title Alien: Isolation.
The screens show some familiar-looking scenes heavily influenced by Ridley Scott's original 1979 film including a shot of the iconic motion sensor.
Alien: Isolation is believed to be the mystery Alien game that is in development at Creative Assembly and is rumoured to follow the exploits of Ellen Ripley's daughter who features briefly in James Cameron's Aliens.
The rumours suggest that the game will be a stealth-horror FPS in the vein of Dishonored and will feature only one alien like the original film.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3