Capture modes arrive for GTA Online
Rockstar has released a new update for GTA Online which introduces several variations of the new Capture mode.
There are four variations of Capture mode. Raid involves fighting the way into an enemy's base to steal a package. Hold involves collecting and storing as many packages as possible at home base from the map or the enemy's base.
GTA funnily enough involves stealing more cars than the opposition in the allotted time. In the final mode, Contend, two teams fight over a single package with the team that returns it to their base the most winning.
The new modes arrive as a free title update for both PS3 and Xbox 360 today.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3