Big news on Halo 2 promised
Speculation is rife at the start of the week that a new expansion pack for Halo 2 will be revealed shortly, with Bungie promising big news on new maps this very week. Microsoft's Korean website appeared to list a title for Halo 2 called the X-Pack last week, sparking the conjecture. "We can't talk about how and when the new maps will be released," responded Bungie to the chit-chat, but did add that the "entire plan is designed to make new content available for everybody, those with Xbox Live and those without Xbox Live."
So it sounds like a full expansion in stores and something via Xbox Live could be on the cards; maybe versions of this mysterious X-Pack via both mediums? Who knows... but it is pleasing to see Bungie adding to Halo 2 having offered little bar patches since the game's November launch. More on this soon, we hope.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes