Big news on Halo 2 promised
Speculation is rife at the start of the week that a new expansion pack for Halo 2 will be revealed shortly, with Bungie promising big news on new maps this very week. Microsoft's Korean website appeared to list a title for Halo 2 called the X-Pack last week, sparking the conjecture. "We can't talk about how and when the new maps will be released," responded Bungie to the chit-chat, but did add that the "entire plan is designed to make new content available for everybody, those with Xbox Live and those without Xbox Live."
So it sounds like a full expansion in stores and something via Xbox Live could be on the cards; maybe versions of this mysterious X-Pack via both mediums? Who knows... but it is pleasing to see Bungie adding to Halo 2 having offered little bar patches since the game's November launch. More on this soon, we hope.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year