Atomic Poison Ivy making her way to Infinite Crisis soon
Turbine has unveiled the latest DC Multiverse character to join the Infinite Crisis roster.
Atomic Poison Ivy has unique powers caused by a telepathic link with a mutated forest calling itself the Green. Ivy uses her powers to protect the Green and strike fear into the remnants of humanity.
Infinite Crisis is still in closed beta but Turbine are accepting beta applications. Eager players can get instant access to the game by signing up to the Founder's Program where instant access comes with a variety of different bonuses.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO