Atomic Poison Ivy making her way to Infinite Crisis soon
Turbine has unveiled the latest DC Multiverse character to join the Infinite Crisis roster.
Atomic Poison Ivy has unique powers caused by a telepathic link with a mutated forest calling itself the Green. Ivy uses her powers to protect the Green and strike fear into the remnants of humanity.
Infinite Crisis is still in closed beta but Turbine are accepting beta applications. Eager players can get instant access to the game by signing up to the Founder's Program where instant access comes with a variety of different bonuses.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III