Atomic Poison Ivy making her way to Infinite Crisis soon
Turbine has unveiled the latest DC Multiverse character to join the Infinite Crisis roster.
Atomic Poison Ivy has unique powers caused by a telepathic link with a mutated forest calling itself the Green. Ivy uses her powers to protect the Green and strike fear into the remnants of humanity.
Infinite Crisis is still in closed beta but Turbine are accepting beta applications. Eager players can get instant access to the game by signing up to the Founder's Program where instant access comes with a variety of different bonuses.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims