Atomic Poison Ivy making her way to Infinite Crisis soon
Turbine has unveiled the latest DC Multiverse character to join the Infinite Crisis roster.
Atomic Poison Ivy has unique powers caused by a telepathic link with a mutated forest calling itself the Green. Ivy uses her powers to protect the Green and strike fear into the remnants of humanity.
Infinite Crisis is still in closed beta but Turbine are accepting beta applications. Eager players can get instant access to the game by signing up to the Founder's Program where instant access comes with a variety of different bonuses.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto