Atomic Poison Ivy making her way to Infinite Crisis soon
Turbine has unveiled the latest DC Multiverse character to join the Infinite Crisis roster.
Atomic Poison Ivy has unique powers caused by a telepathic link with a mutated forest calling itself the Green. Ivy uses her powers to protect the Green and strike fear into the remnants of humanity.
Infinite Crisis is still in closed beta but Turbine are accepting beta applications. Eager players can get instant access to the game by signing up to the Founder's Program where instant access comes with a variety of different bonuses.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update