DriveClub ESRB rating entry appears
Evolution Studios' AWOL PS4 launch title DriveClub has appeared on the radar again having received a rating from the ESRB.
Usually rating is one of the last things that happen ahead of the game going gold so DriveClub's appearance on the US ratings board's website means that Sony can't be far from announcing a release date.
This would coincide with Sony's projected window of early 2014 when they originally announced that DriveClub would be delayed.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015