DriveClub ESRB rating entry appears
Evolution Studios' AWOL PS4 launch title DriveClub has appeared on the radar again having received a rating from the ESRB.
Usually rating is one of the last things that happen ahead of the game going gold so DriveClub's appearance on the US ratings board's website means that Sony can't be far from announcing a release date.
This would coincide with Sony's projected window of early 2014 when they originally announced that DriveClub would be delayed.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side