DriveClub ESRB rating entry appears
Evolution Studios' AWOL PS4 launch title DriveClub has appeared on the radar again having received a rating from the ESRB.
Usually rating is one of the last things that happen ahead of the game going gold so DriveClub's appearance on the US ratings board's website means that Sony can't be far from announcing a release date.
This would coincide with Sony's projected window of early 2014 when they originally announced that DriveClub would be delayed.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date