DriveClub ESRB rating entry appears
Evolution Studios' AWOL PS4 launch title DriveClub has appeared on the radar again having received a rating from the ESRB.
Usually rating is one of the last things that happen ahead of the game going gold so DriveClub's appearance on the US ratings board's website means that Sony can't be far from announcing a release date.
This would coincide with Sony's projected window of early 2014 when they originally announced that DriveClub would be delayed.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014