DriveClub ESRB rating entry appears
Evolution Studios' AWOL PS4 launch title DriveClub has appeared on the radar again having received a rating from the ESRB.
Usually rating is one of the last things that happen ahead of the game going gold so DriveClub's appearance on the US ratings board's website means that Sony can't be far from announcing a release date.
This would coincide with Sony's projected window of early 2014 when they originally announced that DriveClub would be delayed.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone