GTA: San Andreas arrives on iOS
Any iPhone or iPad owners suffering from withdrawal from Los Santos while away from their consoles now have a way to slake their thirst in the form of GTA: San Andreas.
The iOS version of GTA: San Andreas features a whole slew of improvements over the original PS2 version including remastered hi-res visuals, lighting and colour enhancements and improved character models.
There's also full physical controller support via the made-for-iOS support brought in with iOS7, cloud saving across iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club members, dual stick analogue controls and three different customisable control schemes.
GTA: San Andreas is out now on th eiTunes App Store and supports iPod Touch 5th gen, iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad Mini and up.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though