GTA: San Andreas arrives on iOS
Any iPhone or iPad owners suffering from withdrawal from Los Santos while away from their consoles now have a way to slake their thirst in the form of GTA: San Andreas.
The iOS version of GTA: San Andreas features a whole slew of improvements over the original PS2 version including remastered hi-res visuals, lighting and colour enhancements and improved character models.
There's also full physical controller support via the made-for-iOS support brought in with iOS7, cloud saving across iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club members, dual stick analogue controls and three different customisable control schemes.
GTA: San Andreas is out now on th eiTunes App Store and supports iPod Touch 5th gen, iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad Mini and up.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon