GTA: San Andreas arrives on iOS
Any iPhone or iPad owners suffering from withdrawal from Los Santos while away from their consoles now have a way to slake their thirst in the form of GTA: San Andreas.
The iOS version of GTA: San Andreas features a whole slew of improvements over the original PS2 version including remastered hi-res visuals, lighting and colour enhancements and improved character models.
There's also full physical controller support via the made-for-iOS support brought in with iOS7, cloud saving across iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club members, dual stick analogue controls and three different customisable control schemes.
GTA: San Andreas is out now on th eiTunes App Store and supports iPod Touch 5th gen, iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad Mini and up.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto