GTA: San Andreas arrives on iOS
Any iPhone or iPad owners suffering from withdrawal from Los Santos while away from their consoles now have a way to slake their thirst in the form of GTA: San Andreas.
The iOS version of GTA: San Andreas features a whole slew of improvements over the original PS2 version including remastered hi-res visuals, lighting and colour enhancements and improved character models.
There's also full physical controller support via the made-for-iOS support brought in with iOS7, cloud saving across iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club members, dual stick analogue controls and three different customisable control schemes.
GTA: San Andreas is out now on th eiTunes App Store and supports iPod Touch 5th gen, iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad Mini and up.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching