US gets Jolted
Europe's largest goes Stateside.
Europe’s largest independent network of top-notch games servers; Jolt, has today revealed its plans for world domination, as it invades the USA this week, spreading servers from East to West Coast. Based from New York, Jolt plan to add to their 500-plus server network over the coming months, through the newly live Joltus.com (www.joltus.com).
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side