US gets Jolted
Europe's largest goes Stateside.
Europe’s largest independent network of top-notch games servers; Jolt, has today revealed its plans for world domination, as it invades the USA this week, spreading servers from East to West Coast. Based from New York, Jolt plan to add to their 500-plus server network over the coming months, through the newly live Joltus.com (www.joltus.com).
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan