SCi take Total Overdose
SCi yesterday announced a brand new third-person adventure title of which they clearly have high hopes, given that they're releasing their new opus on the PS2, Xbox and PC this summer. Total Overdose will be a Mexican flavoured outing, set amid high-temperatures and corruption in Mexico and California. In the game, players will assume the role of Ramiro Cruz, hired by the DEA to unravel the conspiracy surrounding his father's death many years previously. Given that papa was an agent for the DEA too prior to his death - it's a fair guess that something under-hand, possibly involving drugs baron Papa Muerte, is afoot.
Ramiro's steamy adventures promise no end of thrills and spills, with the following heady combination promised: "crash cars, jump bikes, meet girls, eat burritos, drink tequila, shoot bad guys, fight in the street, find your father's killer." It all sounds terribly Robert Rodriguez, and hopefully this will lend Total Overdose a certain charm upon release. We're already looking forward to learning more for sure...we'll keep you posted.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May