SCi take Total Overdose
SCi yesterday announced a brand new third-person adventure title of which they clearly have high hopes, given that they're releasing their new opus on the PS2, Xbox and PC this summer. Total Overdose will be a Mexican flavoured outing, set amid high-temperatures and corruption in Mexico and California. In the game, players will assume the role of Ramiro Cruz, hired by the DEA to unravel the conspiracy surrounding his father's death many years previously. Given that papa was an agent for the DEA too prior to his death - it's a fair guess that something under-hand, possibly involving drugs baron Papa Muerte, is afoot.
Ramiro's steamy adventures promise no end of thrills and spills, with the following heady combination promised: "crash cars, jump bikes, meet girls, eat burritos, drink tequila, shoot bad guys, fight in the street, find your father's killer." It all sounds terribly Robert Rodriguez, and hopefully this will lend Total Overdose a certain charm upon release. We're already looking forward to learning more for sure...we'll keep you posted.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year