GTA Online Content Creator now live
The content creation tools for GTA Online are now live in beta form.
The Content Creator allows GTA Online players to build and share their own races and deathmatches. It can be accessed from the Creator option in the Online tab of the pause menu.
From the creator tools GTA Online players will be able to build and share the following types of jobs:
- Team Deathmatch
- GTA Race
- Rally Race
GTA Online's Content Creator is available in beta now on Xbox 360 and PS3.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch