GTA Online Content Creator now live
The content creation tools for GTA Online are now live in beta form.
The Content Creator allows GTA Online players to build and share their own races and deathmatches. It can be accessed from the Creator option in the Online tab of the pause menu.
From the creator tools GTA Online players will be able to build and share the following types of jobs:
- Team Deathmatch
- GTA Race
- Rally Race
GTA Online's Content Creator is available in beta now on Xbox 360 and PS3.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update