Creative Assembly releases a panoramic shot of Total War: Rome II's Battle Of Alesia
Creative Assembly has released another one of their colossal panoramic screenshots of Total War: Rome II.
The new panormaic screenshot shows the Battle Of Alesia the new battle scenario featuring as part of the upcoming Caesar In Gaul.
The battle itself was a massive face-off between Caesar's legions and the Gaulish forces led by Vecingetorix. The Romans laid siege to the great Gaulish chieftain at his fort at Alesia and ended up having to face off against the forces in the fort and a massive relief army marching on them as well.
Caesar In Gaul will be available to buy and download on Steam from December the 17th. The full screenshot is available to view over on the Total War Wiki.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter