Creative Assembly releases a panoramic shot of Total War: Rome II's Battle Of Alesia
Creative Assembly has released another one of their colossal panoramic screenshots of Total War: Rome II.
The new panormaic screenshot shows the Battle Of Alesia the new battle scenario featuring as part of the upcoming Caesar In Gaul.
The battle itself was a massive face-off between Caesar's legions and the Gaulish forces led by Vecingetorix. The Romans laid siege to the great Gaulish chieftain at his fort at Alesia and ended up having to face off against the forces in the fort and a massive relief army marching on them as well.
Caesar In Gaul will be available to buy and download on Steam from December the 17th. The full screenshot is available to view over on the Total War Wiki.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title