Creative Assembly releases a panoramic shot of Total War: Rome II's Battle Of Alesia
Creative Assembly has released another one of their colossal panoramic screenshots of Total War: Rome II.
The new panormaic screenshot shows the Battle Of Alesia the new battle scenario featuring as part of the upcoming Caesar In Gaul.
The battle itself was a massive face-off between Caesar's legions and the Gaulish forces led by Vecingetorix. The Romans laid siege to the great Gaulish chieftain at his fort at Alesia and ended up having to face off against the forces in the fort and a massive relief army marching on them as well.
Caesar In Gaul will be available to buy and download on Steam from December the 17th. The full screenshot is available to view over on the Total War Wiki.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching