Creative Assembly releases a panoramic shot of Total War: Rome II's Battle Of Alesia
Creative Assembly has released another one of their colossal panoramic screenshots of Total War: Rome II.
The new panormaic screenshot shows the Battle Of Alesia the new battle scenario featuring as part of the upcoming Caesar In Gaul.
The battle itself was a massive face-off between Caesar's legions and the Gaulish forces led by Vecingetorix. The Romans laid siege to the great Gaulish chieftain at his fort at Alesia and ended up having to face off against the forces in the fort and a massive relief army marching on them as well.
Caesar In Gaul will be available to buy and download on Steam from December the 17th. The full screenshot is available to view over on the Total War Wiki.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year