Ghostbusters and The Walking Dead dev Terminal Reality seems to have been closed down
Terminal Reality, the development studio behind this year's The Walking Dead FPS seems to have been closed down.
A former member Jesse Sosa of the development team at Terminal Reality noted on his Facebook that the studio “seems to have finally shut down”.
The company's website redirects visitors to the company's Facebook page which hasn't been updated since October the 10th when it mentions their new game and new Lewisville offices. Their Twitter hasn't been active since March.
Terminal Reality was known for making titles like Bloodrayne, Nocturne and Ghostbusters: The Video Game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3