EA confirm new Marvel game
Do you remember EA and comic book moguls Marvel forming a partnership some months ago? Well, the first fruits of this deal were announced today in the shape of Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects. The new game will be heading to the PS2, Xbox, Cube and PSP this autumn. Nihilistic are in charge of the new development, which kicked-off when their work on Starcraft: Ghost for Blizzard was completed. A fighting game is the order of the day, starring Marvel favourites such as Spider-Man, The Thing, Wolverine and Elektra.
In a 'Marvel vs. EA' fashion, EA will be adding their own roster of home grown superheroes to the game, a cast of oddballs being created as we speak in conjunction with 'top' comic book talents like Jae Lee and Paul Catling. "Marvel Nemesis delivers the definitive Super Hero videogame allowing gamers to play as and against the world's greatest Super Heroes," gushed executive producer Marc Aubanel. "Marvel Nemesis truly captures the Marvel Universe offering players an authentic Super Hero fighting experience that comic book fans and gamers have been asking for."
"We are thrilled to be working with EA and collaborating with some of the top talents in both the videogame and comic book industries in creating this groundbreaking comic series and innovative fighting game franchise," added Marvel's Ames Kirshen. More on this soon.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update