Four Door Lemon working on PS Vita ports of Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Hello Games' hit Joe Danger are winding up to make the jump over to the PS Vita courtesy of fellow British indie Four Door Lemon.
The Yorkshire-based Four Door Lemon's pedigree includes work on New Star Soccer and Oddworld Munch's Oddysee HD.
"I have been hoping Sean would ask us to bring Joe to Vita for a long time now as the blend of classic skill-based gameplay and humour is a perfect fit for the device. We can't wait for fans to be able to experience the Danger on the go," he added.
Hello Games aren't handling the ports themselves as they are busy working on their next project, the procedurally generated space exploration game No Man's Sky.
Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie are due for release on the PS Vita the second calendar quarter of 2014.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3