Four Door Lemon working on PS Vita ports of Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Hello Games' hit Joe Danger are winding up to make the jump over to the PS Vita courtesy of fellow British indie Four Door Lemon.
The Yorkshire-based Four Door Lemon's pedigree includes work on New Star Soccer and Oddworld Munch's Oddysee HD.
"I have been hoping Sean would ask us to bring Joe to Vita for a long time now as the blend of classic skill-based gameplay and humour is a perfect fit for the device. We can't wait for fans to be able to experience the Danger on the go," he added.
Hello Games aren't handling the ports themselves as they are busy working on their next project, the procedurally generated space exploration game No Man's Sky.
Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie are due for release on the PS Vita the second calendar quarter of 2014.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update