Four Door Lemon working on PS Vita ports of Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Hello Games' hit Joe Danger are winding up to make the jump over to the PS Vita courtesy of fellow British indie Four Door Lemon.
The Yorkshire-based Four Door Lemon's pedigree includes work on New Star Soccer and Oddworld Munch's Oddysee HD.
"I have been hoping Sean would ask us to bring Joe to Vita for a long time now as the blend of classic skill-based gameplay and humour is a perfect fit for the device. We can't wait for fans to be able to experience the Danger on the go," he added.
Hello Games aren't handling the ports themselves as they are busy working on their next project, the procedurally generated space exploration game No Man's Sky.
Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie are due for release on the PS Vita the second calendar quarter of 2014.
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light