Four Door Lemon working on PS Vita ports of Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Hello Games' hit Joe Danger are winding up to make the jump over to the PS Vita courtesy of fellow British indie Four Door Lemon.
The Yorkshire-based Four Door Lemon's pedigree includes work on New Star Soccer and Oddworld Munch's Oddysee HD.
"I have been hoping Sean would ask us to bring Joe to Vita for a long time now as the blend of classic skill-based gameplay and humour is a perfect fit for the device. We can't wait for fans to be able to experience the Danger on the go," he added.
Hello Games aren't handling the ports themselves as they are busy working on their next project, the procedurally generated space exploration game No Man's Sky.
Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie are due for release on the PS Vita the second calendar quarter of 2014.
Thanks Develop Online.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat