Four Door Lemon working on PS Vita ports of Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Hello Games' hit Joe Danger are winding up to make the jump over to the PS Vita courtesy of fellow British indie Four Door Lemon.
The Yorkshire-based Four Door Lemon's pedigree includes work on New Star Soccer and Oddworld Munch's Oddysee HD.
"I have been hoping Sean would ask us to bring Joe to Vita for a long time now as the blend of classic skill-based gameplay and humour is a perfect fit for the device. We can't wait for fans to be able to experience the Danger on the go," he added.
Hello Games aren't handling the ports themselves as they are busy working on their next project, the procedurally generated space exploration game No Man's Sky.
Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie are due for release on the PS Vita the second calendar quarter of 2014.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side