New SingStar sighted
Sony are plotting the release of a brand new karaoke-em-up title, with confirmation that a new SingStar game is en route to the PS2 for May. SingStar Pop may not be named thusly for the UK release, but regardless Sony are certainly expecting great things of their new title. The game promises "a fresh new look and a broad contemporary song selection", with thirty artists including Keane, Avril Lavigne and Robbie Williams set to feature. A new rap showdown mode will also be included, as well as a fast-paced Medley mode.
Two USB microphones will accompany SingStar as before, and modes such as Pass the Mic, Duets and Playback will be returning from the first title. The Black Eyed Peas will also star, so just SHUT UP. More on this soon (ahem).
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times