New SingStar sighted
Sony are plotting the release of a brand new karaoke-em-up title, with confirmation that a new SingStar game is en route to the PS2 for May. SingStar Pop may not be named thusly for the UK release, but regardless Sony are certainly expecting great things of their new title. The game promises "a fresh new look and a broad contemporary song selection", with thirty artists including Keane, Avril Lavigne and Robbie Williams set to feature. A new rap showdown mode will also be included, as well as a fast-paced Medley mode.
Two USB microphones will accompany SingStar as before, and modes such as Pass the Mic, Duets and Playback will be returning from the first title. The Black Eyed Peas will also star, so just SHUT UP. More on this soon (ahem).
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year