The Last Of Us Left Behind DLC release date leaked
The PlayStation Store has accidentally leaked the release date for the single-player story downloadable content for The Last Of Us.
Left Behind was expected to be released some time at the beginning of this year but Naughty Dog has been particularly cagey about when exactly that would be.
According to the leak Left Behind will arrive on the PlayStation Store on February the 14th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3