Sony reveals extensive US PSP roster
The roster of games to be made available for the North American debut of the PSP stateside is highly impressive, with some twenty-five games looking set to hit the streets within the 'launch window', which commences on March 24th. The list is certainly extensive, far more so than the Japanese debut and there is already genuine competition in some genres - Ridge Racer vs. Need for Speed, for example. Indeed, a number of these titles are of the respectably sized variety with the former being joined by the likes of FIFA 2005, Metal Gear Acid, Spider-Man 2, Tony Hawk's Underground, not to mention online-enabled offerings like Twisted Metal: Head-On and Wipeout Pure.
Here's the run-down in full, shamelessly ripped from Sony's own pages:
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side