Total War opens new front
UK developer Creative Assembly, the studio behind the acclaimed Total War series of epic real-time strategy games have announced a brand new title under the Total War brand, to be published by Sega later this year. The new title is a 'spin-off' from the PC series aimed at consoles, and is called Spartan: Total Warrior. The game will be released in September for the PS2, Xbox and GameCube. A third-person action game is touted, placing the player in the front line of epic battles inspired by the RTS game - though Spartan will be all about combat, not strategy.
Sega must also be pleased with their new acquisition, poached from under the noses of Activision. More news on this new release is expected soon; we'll keep you in on the loop.
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games