Total War opens new front
UK developer Creative Assembly, the studio behind the acclaimed Total War series of epic real-time strategy games have announced a brand new title under the Total War brand, to be published by Sega later this year. The new title is a 'spin-off' from the PC series aimed at consoles, and is called Spartan: Total Warrior. The game will be released in September for the PS2, Xbox and GameCube. A third-person action game is touted, placing the player in the front line of epic battles inspired by the RTS game - though Spartan will be all about combat, not strategy.
Sega must also be pleased with their new acquisition, poached from under the noses of Activision. More news on this new release is expected soon; we'll keep you in on the loop.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released