Total War opens new front
UK developer Creative Assembly, the studio behind the acclaimed Total War series of epic real-time strategy games have announced a brand new title under the Total War brand, to be published by Sega later this year. The new title is a 'spin-off' from the PC series aimed at consoles, and is called Spartan: Total Warrior. The game will be released in September for the PS2, Xbox and GameCube. A third-person action game is touted, placing the player in the front line of epic battles inspired by the RTS game - though Spartan will be all about combat, not strategy.
Sega must also be pleased with their new acquisition, poached from under the noses of Activision. More news on this new release is expected soon; we'll keep you in on the loop.
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion