Total War opens new front
UK developer Creative Assembly, the studio behind the acclaimed Total War series of epic real-time strategy games have announced a brand new title under the Total War brand, to be published by Sega later this year. The new title is a 'spin-off' from the PC series aimed at consoles, and is called Spartan: Total Warrior. The game will be released in September for the PS2, Xbox and GameCube. A third-person action game is touted, placing the player in the front line of epic battles inspired by the RTS game - though Spartan will be all about combat, not strategy.
Sega must also be pleased with their new acquisition, poached from under the noses of Activision. More news on this new release is expected soon; we'll keep you in on the loop.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date