Classic Fallout games cease to be available on GOG
The classic Fallout games are no longer available to download on DRM-free PC download platform GOG.com.
GOG offered Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics for free as part of their Christmas sale with the knowledge that they were shortly going to be removed from the service.
The argument revolved around Interplay's attempts to develop a Fallout MMO which Bethesda developed single player titles. Bethesda now retains the rights to all properties related to the Fallout franchise and as such the classic titles have been pulled from sale.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3