Titanfall will be awesome on all fronts says Respawn
Respawn Entertainment don't just want you to pick up Titanfall because it looks pretty. They believe that the game will be as fun to play as it is good-looking.
Jon Shirling who is a software engineer on the game has explained that while the technology behind the game is impressive from the cloud-boosted AI to the gorgeous visuals it will break new ground on the gameplay side of things too.
Shirling stated on the game's use of the cloud, “The extra bandwidth is what lets us build a world with moving objects, and the available CPU is what lets us do things like AI. 's not just a bullet flying through the air and moving and causing network data, it's an actual AI that's making decisions and trying to shoot at things and looking around.”
"We're not going to try to say, 'You should buy this game for technical reasons.' The game is awesome on all fronts - the gameplay is really new and different, and I think that's what people want," he added.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter