Titanfall will be awesome on all fronts says Respawn
Respawn Entertainment don't just want you to pick up Titanfall because it looks pretty. They believe that the game will be as fun to play as it is good-looking.
Jon Shirling who is a software engineer on the game has explained that while the technology behind the game is impressive from the cloud-boosted AI to the gorgeous visuals it will break new ground on the gameplay side of things too.
Shirling stated on the game's use of the cloud, “The extra bandwidth is what lets us build a world with moving objects, and the available CPU is what lets us do things like AI. 's not just a bullet flying through the air and moving and causing network data, it's an actual AI that's making decisions and trying to shoot at things and looking around.”
"We're not going to try to say, 'You should buy this game for technical reasons.' The game is awesome on all fronts - the gameplay is really new and different, and I think that's what people want," he added.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year