Titanfall will be awesome on all fronts says Respawn
Respawn Entertainment don't just want you to pick up Titanfall because it looks pretty. They believe that the game will be as fun to play as it is good-looking.
Jon Shirling who is a software engineer on the game has explained that while the technology behind the game is impressive from the cloud-boosted AI to the gorgeous visuals it will break new ground on the gameplay side of things too.
Shirling stated on the game's use of the cloud, “The extra bandwidth is what lets us build a world with moving objects, and the available CPU is what lets us do things like AI. 's not just a bullet flying through the air and moving and causing network data, it's an actual AI that's making decisions and trying to shoot at things and looking around.”
"We're not going to try to say, 'You should buy this game for technical reasons.' The game is awesome on all fronts - the gameplay is really new and different, and I think that's what people want," he added.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer