Marvel titles disappear from PSN, Xbox Live and Steam including Deadpool
A whole host of Marvel related titles have been pulled from digital download services upon the expiration of a licensing agreement between Activision and Marvel parent Disney.
The agreement covered all of Activision's games based on Marvel superheroes including Deadpool, X-Men: The Official Game, X-Men: Destiny, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, SpiderMan: Edge Of Time, SpiderMan: Shattered Dimensions, SpiderMan Friend Or Foe and SpiderMan: Web Of Shadows.
All of these titles have now been pulled from sale on digital download platforms on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC for the forseeable future. Capcom's licensing agreement with Marvel also recently expired meaning that the Marvel Vs Capcom series disappeared from Xbox Live and PSN.
Marvel have not commented on the matter as yet.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3