50 Cent stars in self-titled videogame
It appears that a new game has been confirmed today, via MTV no less, and starring internationally renown rapper 50 Cent. Fiddy's videogame debut will be called 50 Cent: Bulletproof, and was credited to Vivendi during the broadcast. The title of the game may well be a reference to the rapper's own past - in which he was once shot nine times yet survived. Bulletproof indeed. "Don't watch if violence freaks you out," read a warning before the trailer, and we then witness 50 Cent and fellow rapper Eminem entering a skyscraper carrying guns, despatching brutally with a series of nefarious gangsters
"50 Cent: Bulletproof follows the rapper through the NYC criminal underworld to uncover an ugly, international conspiracy," reads the official MTV site on the topic. "50 Cent will contribute music for the game including freestyle rhymes that players mix in the game's music lab. Expect additional tracks, voices and likenesses of Dr. Dre and other G-Unit members."
"I plan to shake up the video game world like I did the rap world," the rapper is quoted as saying, before the MTV site reveals that he actually turned down a lead role in GTA: San Andreas in 2003, to create a rival videogame of his own. More on this interesting new prospect as we get it.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light