50 Cent stars in self-titled videogame
It appears that a new game has been confirmed today, via MTV no less, and starring internationally renown rapper 50 Cent. Fiddy's videogame debut will be called 50 Cent: Bulletproof, and was credited to Vivendi during the broadcast. The title of the game may well be a reference to the rapper's own past - in which he was once shot nine times yet survived. Bulletproof indeed. "Don't watch if violence freaks you out," read a warning before the trailer, and we then witness 50 Cent and fellow rapper Eminem entering a skyscraper carrying guns, despatching brutally with a series of nefarious gangsters
"50 Cent: Bulletproof follows the rapper through the NYC criminal underworld to uncover an ugly, international conspiracy," reads the official MTV site on the topic. "50 Cent will contribute music for the game including freestyle rhymes that players mix in the game's music lab. Expect additional tracks, voices and likenesses of Dr. Dre and other G-Unit members."
"I plan to shake up the video game world like I did the rap world," the rapper is quoted as saying, before the MTV site reveals that he actually turned down a lead role in GTA: San Andreas in 2003, to create a rival videogame of his own. More on this interesting new prospect as we get it.
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One