Konami working on new Silent Hill, Winning Eleven titles
Despite the fact this it hardly takes a degree in biochemistry to deduce that new games in these popular series' are on the way, we're going to tell you any way, because we're kind (bored) like that. A recent jobs listing page on Konami Tokyo's website reveals that the publisher is currently ramping up development on new titles in both the Silent Hill and Winning Eleven series', with new staffers apparently needed 'urgently'.
As well as adding to the development teams on these two projects, Konami are also hiring for a third, unspecified title, which presumably will be unveiled in due course. Regardless of how predictable a new Winning Eleven game is, it is also good to hear that a continuation of Silent Hill remains firmly in Konami's plans. More soon, then.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side