Konami working on new Silent Hill, Winning Eleven titles
Despite the fact this it hardly takes a degree in biochemistry to deduce that new games in these popular series' are on the way, we're going to tell you any way, because we're kind (bored) like that. A recent jobs listing page on Konami Tokyo's website reveals that the publisher is currently ramping up development on new titles in both the Silent Hill and Winning Eleven series', with new staffers apparently needed 'urgently'.
As well as adding to the development teams on these two projects, Konami are also hiring for a third, unspecified title, which presumably will be unveiled in due course. Regardless of how predictable a new Winning Eleven game is, it is also good to hear that a continuation of Silent Hill remains firmly in Konami's plans. More soon, then.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year