Konami working on new Silent Hill, Winning Eleven titles
Despite the fact this it hardly takes a degree in biochemistry to deduce that new games in these popular series' are on the way, we're going to tell you any way, because we're kind (bored) like that. A recent jobs listing page on Konami Tokyo's website reveals that the publisher is currently ramping up development on new titles in both the Silent Hill and Winning Eleven series', with new staffers apparently needed 'urgently'.
As well as adding to the development teams on these two projects, Konami are also hiring for a third, unspecified title, which presumably will be unveiled in due course. Regardless of how predictable a new Winning Eleven game is, it is also good to hear that a continuation of Silent Hill remains firmly in Konami's plans. More soon, then.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like