Arkane Austin hiring for CryEngine-powered next-gen title
Arkane's Texas studios are hiring for an unannounced triple-A next generation title.
The jobs pages for Arkane's parent company Zenimax is advertising for a game system designer/assistant producer to “work on an unannounced AAA title in development for PC and next-generation consoles.”
Rumours surfaced earlier this year via leaked emails between Rafael Colantonio and the rest of the studio that they had received the green light to move forward with their System Shock inspired reboot of stalled Human Head title Prey 2.
What is certain is that they will be using the latest iteration of Crytek's immensely powerful CryEngine.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3