The Elder Scrolls Online gets a release date on the PC and Mac
Bethesda has announced the official PC and Mac release date for the eagerly awaited MMO The Elder Scrolls Online.
To accompany the announcement they've also released a new gameplay trailer showing highlights from the game's PvP system which can allow for hundreds of players to battle for the Ruby Throne.
The game's director Matt Firor wrote on the ESO blog, “Worldwide demand for The Elder Scrolls Online is extraordinarily high. This means we need to do a staggered rollout of the different versions of the game to spread out the initial service load and ensure an enjoyable, smooth gameplay experience. It is not only a game we are launching – it is a large online service as well, and our number one priority is to ensure a trouble-free, stable rollout for everyone.”
The Elder Scrolls Online will release on the PC and the Mac on April the 4th 2014. The PS4 and Xbox One versions will follow in June 2014.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May