The Elder Scrolls Online gets a release date on the PC and Mac
Bethesda has announced the official PC and Mac release date for the eagerly awaited MMO The Elder Scrolls Online.
To accompany the announcement they've also released a new gameplay trailer showing highlights from the game's PvP system which can allow for hundreds of players to battle for the Ruby Throne.
The game's director Matt Firor wrote on the ESO blog, “Worldwide demand for The Elder Scrolls Online is extraordinarily high. This means we need to do a staggered rollout of the different versions of the game to spread out the initial service load and ensure an enjoyable, smooth gameplay experience. It is not only a game we are launching – it is a large online service as well, and our number one priority is to ensure a trouble-free, stable rollout for everyone.”
The Elder Scrolls Online will release on the PC and the Mac on April the 4th 2014. The PS4 and Xbox One versions will follow in June 2014.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue