The Elder Scrolls Online gets a release date on the PC and Mac
Bethesda has announced the official PC and Mac release date for the eagerly awaited MMO The Elder Scrolls Online.
To accompany the announcement they've also released a new gameplay trailer showing highlights from the game's PvP system which can allow for hundreds of players to battle for the Ruby Throne.
The game's director Matt Firor wrote on the ESO blog, “Worldwide demand for The Elder Scrolls Online is extraordinarily high. This means we need to do a staggered rollout of the different versions of the game to spread out the initial service load and ensure an enjoyable, smooth gameplay experience. It is not only a game we are launching – it is a large online service as well, and our number one priority is to ensure a trouble-free, stable rollout for everyone.”
The Elder Scrolls Online will release on the PC and the Mac on April the 4th 2014. The PS4 and Xbox One versions will follow in June 2014.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year