The Elder Scrolls Online gets a release date on the PC and Mac
Bethesda has announced the official PC and Mac release date for the eagerly awaited MMO The Elder Scrolls Online.
To accompany the announcement they've also released a new gameplay trailer showing highlights from the game's PvP system which can allow for hundreds of players to battle for the Ruby Throne.
The game's director Matt Firor wrote on the ESO blog, “Worldwide demand for The Elder Scrolls Online is extraordinarily high. This means we need to do a staggered rollout of the different versions of the game to spread out the initial service load and ensure an enjoyable, smooth gameplay experience. It is not only a game we are launching – it is a large online service as well, and our number one priority is to ensure a trouble-free, stable rollout for everyone.”
The Elder Scrolls Online will release on the PC and the Mac on April the 4th 2014. The PS4 and Xbox One versions will follow in June 2014.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3