Killer 7 world debut looms
The unique and highly anticipated Killer 7 appears to be drawing near at last, and we're eager for the hyperbole to be satiated with a release for Capcom's opus. With a 'summer' release long scheduled in Japan, the latest news has it that the game will be out on June 7th in the US, and on June 24th in Europe and the Antipodes. Such correlation in dates makes a pleasant change for a Japanese title, which usually take so long to reach Europe and sometimes North America too.
This stylish cel-shaded shooter was originally due in 2003, and is being created by Shinji Mikami, of the Devil May Cry, Resident Evil fame. The unusual and arresting looking title places the player in charge of seven assassins, telepathically linked to a mysterious wheel-chair bound figure. The Cube will be first to get this enticing prospect, though a PS2 version is en route too.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3