Hunter, Hunted mode arrives for Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer
Today sees the release of a brand new multiplayer mode for Batman: Arkham Origins.
Hunter, Hunted mode pits three Bane thugs, three Joker thugs and Batman against each other with the winner being the last man standing.
Hunter, Hunted mode is here now as a free update and will be live for anyone who logs on to play Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014