Hunter, Hunted mode arrives for Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer
Today sees the release of a brand new multiplayer mode for Batman: Arkham Origins.
Hunter, Hunted mode pits three Bane thugs, three Joker thugs and Batman against each other with the winner being the last man standing.
Hunter, Hunted mode is here now as a free update and will be live for anyone who logs on to play Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit