Hunter, Hunted mode arrives for Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer
Today sees the release of a brand new multiplayer mode for Batman: Arkham Origins.
Hunter, Hunted mode pits three Bane thugs, three Joker thugs and Batman against each other with the winner being the last man standing.
Hunter, Hunted mode is here now as a free update and will be live for anyone who logs on to play Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer