Hunter, Hunted mode arrives for Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer
Today sees the release of a brand new multiplayer mode for Batman: Arkham Origins.
Hunter, Hunted mode pits three Bane thugs, three Joker thugs and Batman against each other with the winner being the last man standing.
Hunter, Hunted mode is here now as a free update and will be live for anyone who logs on to play Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network