Hunter, Hunted mode arrives for Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer
Today sees the release of a brand new multiplayer mode for Batman: Arkham Origins.
Hunter, Hunted mode pits three Bane thugs, three Joker thugs and Batman against each other with the winner being the last man standing.
Hunter, Hunted mode is here now as a free update and will be live for anyone who logs on to play Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3