Tea Party Facebook group starts using BioShock Infinite propaganda
A US right-wing political group, The National Liberty Foundation, who has associations with the Republican Tea Party movement has begun posting propaganda images created for BioShock Infinite.
It seems that the NLF has failed to grasp the concepts of irony and satire and is using the propaganda created by Irrational Games as a commentary on racism as anti-immigration propaganda on their Facebook group page.
The irony is lost on the group as their aims are to focus on "the importance of free enterprise, limited government, fiscal responsibility, individual liberty and American heritage," a heritage that was built on immigrants seeking refuge from oppression.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3