Make a date with Battlefield 2
In confirming healthy profits for the financial year 2004, Digital Illusions CE (DICE, in most quarters) have revealed that Battlefield 2 should be heading to the PC in June 2005. Battlefield: Modern Combat is also due out in 2005, though is expected somewhat later, and may even appear on the Xbox 2 - expected out this Christmas.
DICE announced a 19.5 million SEK profit yesterday, and it is worth noting that EB Games has a June 27th date listed for Battlefield 2, which given that it tallies with the official announcement could well be on the button. We'll keep you posted.
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week