Make a date with Battlefield 2
In confirming healthy profits for the financial year 2004, Digital Illusions CE (DICE, in most quarters) have revealed that Battlefield 2 should be heading to the PC in June 2005. Battlefield: Modern Combat is also due out in 2005, though is expected somewhat later, and may even appear on the Xbox 2 - expected out this Christmas.
DICE announced a 19.5 million SEK profit yesterday, and it is worth noting that EB Games has a June 27th date listed for Battlefield 2, which given that it tallies with the official announcement could well be on the button. We'll keep you posted.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny