Make a date with Battlefield 2
In confirming healthy profits for the financial year 2004, Digital Illusions CE (DICE, in most quarters) have revealed that Battlefield 2 should be heading to the PC in June 2005. Battlefield: Modern Combat is also due out in 2005, though is expected somewhat later, and may even appear on the Xbox 2 - expected out this Christmas.
DICE announced a 19.5 million SEK profit yesterday, and it is worth noting that EB Games has a June 27th date listed for Battlefield 2, which given that it tallies with the official announcement could well be on the button. We'll keep you posted.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year