Make a date with Battlefield 2
In confirming healthy profits for the financial year 2004, Digital Illusions CE (DICE, in most quarters) have revealed that Battlefield 2 should be heading to the PC in June 2005. Battlefield: Modern Combat is also due out in 2005, though is expected somewhat later, and may even appear on the Xbox 2 - expected out this Christmas.
DICE announced a 19.5 million SEK profit yesterday, and it is worth noting that EB Games has a June 27th date listed for Battlefield 2, which given that it tallies with the official announcement could well be on the button. We'll keep you posted.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO