Make a date with Battlefield 2
In confirming healthy profits for the financial year 2004, Digital Illusions CE (DICE, in most quarters) have revealed that Battlefield 2 should be heading to the PC in June 2005. Battlefield: Modern Combat is also due out in 2005, though is expected somewhat later, and may even appear on the Xbox 2 - expected out this Christmas.
DICE announced a 19.5 million SEK profit yesterday, and it is worth noting that EB Games has a June 27th date listed for Battlefield 2, which given that it tallies with the official announcement could well be on the button. We'll keep you posted.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update