Zavvi threatening legal action on customers sent PS Vitas by mistake
Recently Zavvi dispatched some customers PS Vita hardware by accident instead of copies of the PS Vita title Tearaway.
All customers that received the hardware by mistake have received notification of the error and were offered free delivery to return the hardware.
They stated, "We are contacting you in order for us to arrange a collection of the incorrect item which is on the way to you" reads the statement. "If possible, please keep the parcel in its original packaging ready to hand back to the courier."
Now, they are threatening legal action on those customers that have failed to return the hardware. According to UK Distance Selling Regulations, consumers receiving unsolicited items (ie the PS Vitas in question) are to treat the items “as an unconditional gift and do with them as you choose."
Tearaway cost 19.99 GBP on pre-order at Zavvi while the PS Vita bundle cost 149.99 GBP.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey