GamesAid Christmas single Games For Good releases today
Today sees the launch of the first Games For Good charity Christmas single.
The Games For Good choir was formed back in 2012 from a group of industry insiders for a charity concert. To date they've raised 15,000 GBP for GamesAid.
“It was fantastic to bring the Games On Song team back together for Christmas 2013, and we had a blast recording with Richard,” said Games On Song's Ian Chambers. “It's all about raising money for GamesAid and some tremendous charities that directly improve the lives of children and young people. We're hoping that the gaming community will come together and help support us.”
The song is now available on iTunes priced at 1.29 GBP.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though