GamesAid Christmas single Games For Good releases today
Today sees the launch of the first Games For Good charity Christmas single.
The Games For Good choir was formed back in 2012 from a group of industry insiders for a charity concert. To date they've raised 15,000 GBP for GamesAid.
“It was fantastic to bring the Games On Song team back together for Christmas 2013, and we had a blast recording with Richard,” said Games On Song's Ian Chambers. “It's all about raising money for GamesAid and some tremendous charities that directly improve the lives of children and young people. We're hoping that the gaming community will come together and help support us.”
The song is now available on iTunes priced at 1.29 GBP.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing