GamesAid Christmas single Games For Good releases today
Today sees the launch of the first Games For Good charity Christmas single.
The Games For Good choir was formed back in 2012 from a group of industry insiders for a charity concert. To date they've raised 15,000 GBP for GamesAid.
“It was fantastic to bring the Games On Song team back together for Christmas 2013, and we had a blast recording with Richard,” said Games On Song's Ian Chambers. “It's all about raising money for GamesAid and some tremendous charities that directly improve the lives of children and young people. We're hoping that the gaming community will come together and help support us.”
The song is now available on iTunes priced at 1.29 GBP.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week