GamesAid Christmas single Games For Good releases today
Today sees the launch of the first Games For Good charity Christmas single.
The Games For Good choir was formed back in 2012 from a group of industry insiders for a charity concert. To date they've raised 15,000 GBP for GamesAid.
“It was fantastic to bring the Games On Song team back together for Christmas 2013, and we had a blast recording with Richard,” said Games On Song's Ian Chambers. “It's all about raising money for GamesAid and some tremendous charities that directly improve the lives of children and young people. We're hoping that the gaming community will come together and help support us.”
The song is now available on iTunes priced at 1.29 GBP.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold