GamesAid Christmas single Games For Good releases today
Today sees the launch of the first Games For Good charity Christmas single.
The Games For Good choir was formed back in 2012 from a group of industry insiders for a charity concert. To date they've raised 15,000 GBP for GamesAid.
“It was fantastic to bring the Games On Song team back together for Christmas 2013, and we had a blast recording with Richard,” said Games On Song's Ian Chambers. “It's all about raising money for GamesAid and some tremendous charities that directly improve the lives of children and young people. We're hoping that the gaming community will come together and help support us.”
The song is now available on iTunes priced at 1.29 GBP.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side