Majesco games bound for Europe with VU
A brand new deal was announced today between US publisher Majesco and international heavyweights VU Games, who will be bringing a couple of the US firm's titles to Europe in the coming months. First up in May will be BloodRayne 2, which features all manner of vampire antics, and underworldly action. This title is already out stateside, and is apparently enjoying brisk trade.
The second title crossing the pond via VU is Advent Rising, a sci-fi action title developed by GlyphX with the aid of writer Orson Scott-Card, who has penned a plot which promises to rise above the usual ham, as this title also promises to grow into a trilogy over-time. The developers even suggest that decisions made in game one will spread across the trilogy, which would be impressive. This title should also be with us within the next six months or so.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch