Majesco games bound for Europe with VU
A brand new deal was announced today between US publisher Majesco and international heavyweights VU Games, who will be bringing a couple of the US firm's titles to Europe in the coming months. First up in May will be BloodRayne 2, which features all manner of vampire antics, and underworldly action. This title is already out stateside, and is apparently enjoying brisk trade.
The second title crossing the pond via VU is Advent Rising, a sci-fi action title developed by GlyphX with the aid of writer Orson Scott-Card, who has penned a plot which promises to rise above the usual ham, as this title also promises to grow into a trilogy over-time. The developers even suggest that decisions made in game one will spread across the trilogy, which would be impressive. This title should also be with us within the next six months or so.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year