Majesco games bound for Europe with VU
A brand new deal was announced today between US publisher Majesco and international heavyweights VU Games, who will be bringing a couple of the US firm's titles to Europe in the coming months. First up in May will be BloodRayne 2, which features all manner of vampire antics, and underworldly action. This title is already out stateside, and is apparently enjoying brisk trade.
The second title crossing the pond via VU is Advent Rising, a sci-fi action title developed by GlyphX with the aid of writer Orson Scott-Card, who has penned a plot which promises to rise above the usual ham, as this title also promises to grow into a trilogy over-time. The developers even suggest that decisions made in game one will spread across the trilogy, which would be impressive. This title should also be with us within the next six months or so.
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson