Majesco games bound for Europe with VU
A brand new deal was announced today between US publisher Majesco and international heavyweights VU Games, who will be bringing a couple of the US firm's titles to Europe in the coming months. First up in May will be BloodRayne 2, which features all manner of vampire antics, and underworldly action. This title is already out stateside, and is apparently enjoying brisk trade.
The second title crossing the pond via VU is Advent Rising, a sci-fi action title developed by GlyphX with the aid of writer Orson Scott-Card, who has penned a plot which promises to rise above the usual ham, as this title also promises to grow into a trilogy over-time. The developers even suggest that decisions made in game one will spread across the trilogy, which would be impressive. This title should also be with us within the next six months or so.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet