Majesco games bound for Europe with VU
A brand new deal was announced today between US publisher Majesco and international heavyweights VU Games, who will be bringing a couple of the US firm's titles to Europe in the coming months. First up in May will be BloodRayne 2, which features all manner of vampire antics, and underworldly action. This title is already out stateside, and is apparently enjoying brisk trade.
The second title crossing the pond via VU is Advent Rising, a sci-fi action title developed by GlyphX with the aid of writer Orson Scott-Card, who has penned a plot which promises to rise above the usual ham, as this title also promises to grow into a trilogy over-time. The developers even suggest that decisions made in game one will spread across the trilogy, which would be impressive. This title should also be with us within the next six months or so.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release