Final Fantasy XI axes 800 players
Square Enix have axed the accounts of over 800 players in Final Fantasy XI Online, accusing the freshly dismissed gamers of breaching the terms of service agreement by which players of the MMORPG must abide. The guilty few were apparently caught bullying and even killing other players in gangs, in order to protect sought after items in particular hunting grounds. Harassment and bullying would not be tolerated, argued the developer, and 'cannot be overlooked'.
"Severely disturbing the enjoyment of other users by monopolizing monsters is not acceptable. We have taken measures against players who have been clearly going against the terms of service," read a statement in which Square Enix also encourage gamers to contact a Games Master if they spot a similar problem.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light