Turtle Rock's Evolve due out on next-gen in the autumn
More details have been announced on the Left 4 Dead creator Turtle Rock's new game Evolve.
These key details include roughly when they plan to release the game and what players can expect to get in the way of a bonus for pre-ordering. Pre-orderers will get the Monster Expansion Pack which will include the Savage Goliath skin and a new monster when it becomes available.
They've also given some information of the perspectives that players will view the game from. The alien will hunt players from a third-person perspective while the hunters will scour the maps for the alien from a first-person perspective.
Chris Ashton, co-founder and design director of Turtle Rock said, "Our philosophy is to build incredibly fun game experiences that we can't find anywhere else. Evolve's co-op vs. lone wolf formula has created some of the most intense multiplayer matches we've ever experienced."
Evolve will be released on the Xbox One, PS4 and PC this coming autumn.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter