Turtle Rock's Evolve due out on next-gen in the autumn
More details have been announced on the Left 4 Dead creator Turtle Rock's new game Evolve.
These key details include roughly when they plan to release the game and what players can expect to get in the way of a bonus for pre-ordering. Pre-orderers will get the Monster Expansion Pack which will include the Savage Goliath skin and a new monster when it becomes available.
They've also given some information of the perspectives that players will view the game from. The alien will hunt players from a third-person perspective while the hunters will scour the maps for the alien from a first-person perspective.
Chris Ashton, co-founder and design director of Turtle Rock said, "Our philosophy is to build incredibly fun game experiences that we can't find anywhere else. Evolve's co-op vs. lone wolf formula has created some of the most intense multiplayer matches we've ever experienced."
Evolve will be released on the Xbox One, PS4 and PC this coming autumn.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes