Turtle Rock's Evolve due out on next-gen in the autumn
More details have been announced on the Left 4 Dead creator Turtle Rock's new game Evolve.
These key details include roughly when they plan to release the game and what players can expect to get in the way of a bonus for pre-ordering. Pre-orderers will get the Monster Expansion Pack which will include the Savage Goliath skin and a new monster when it becomes available.
They've also given some information of the perspectives that players will view the game from. The alien will hunt players from a third-person perspective while the hunters will scour the maps for the alien from a first-person perspective.
Chris Ashton, co-founder and design director of Turtle Rock said, "Our philosophy is to build incredibly fun game experiences that we can't find anywhere else. Evolve's co-op vs. lone wolf formula has created some of the most intense multiplayer matches we've ever experienced."
Evolve will be released on the Xbox One, PS4 and PC this coming autumn.
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2