Turtle Rock's Evolve due out on next-gen in the autumn
More details have been announced on the Left 4 Dead creator Turtle Rock's new game Evolve.
These key details include roughly when they plan to release the game and what players can expect to get in the way of a bonus for pre-ordering. Pre-orderers will get the Monster Expansion Pack which will include the Savage Goliath skin and a new monster when it becomes available.
They've also given some information of the perspectives that players will view the game from. The alien will hunt players from a third-person perspective while the hunters will scour the maps for the alien from a first-person perspective.
Chris Ashton, co-founder and design director of Turtle Rock said, "Our philosophy is to build incredibly fun game experiences that we can't find anywhere else. Evolve's co-op vs. lone wolf formula has created some of the most intense multiplayer matches we've ever experienced."
Evolve will be released on the Xbox One, PS4 and PC this coming autumn.
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year