Turtle Rock's Evolve due out on next-gen in the autumn
More details have been announced on the Left 4 Dead creator Turtle Rock's new game Evolve.
These key details include roughly when they plan to release the game and what players can expect to get in the way of a bonus for pre-ordering. Pre-orderers will get the Monster Expansion Pack which will include the Savage Goliath skin and a new monster when it becomes available.
They've also given some information of the perspectives that players will view the game from. The alien will hunt players from a third-person perspective while the hunters will scour the maps for the alien from a first-person perspective.
Chris Ashton, co-founder and design director of Turtle Rock said, "Our philosophy is to build incredibly fun game experiences that we can't find anywhere else. Evolve's co-op vs. lone wolf formula has created some of the most intense multiplayer matches we've ever experienced."
Evolve will be released on the Xbox One, PS4 and PC this coming autumn.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent