Shiny new Matrix game stars Neo
Atari and developer Shiny have today unveiled the brand new Matrix game which has been in development since 'Enter the Matrix' graced our screens, and the publisher has confirmed a release in the fourth-quarter for the PS2, Xbox and PC. What's more, this title is being crafted with the aid of film producer Joel Silver and directors the Wachowski brothers. The game is titled the 'Path of Neo', and is all about our impossibly empowered hero.
Like EA's Lord of the Rings outing, Path of Neo will take us on an interactive tour through the best bits of the films, featuring all the original cast from the trilogy in interlacing scenes that bind the expansive plot. It was previously felt that the character of Neo would be too strong for a videogame, however it appears a U-turn is underway, as Atari seek to promote the most appealing elements of the action-packed films. More soon.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though